- 2 small binder clips
- LED from LED tealight
- Stretch the legs of the LED apart. Remember which leg is longer.
- Clip a binder clip around the the legs of the LED and piece of cardboard that is slightly longer than the spread legs.
- Label with name and write a plus sign near the clip for the longer LED leg and a minus sign near the other clip.
- Be sure to make sure the bottom binder clip arms are not touching underneath the brick.
- Label with “LED Brick” and the website URL: www.scrappycircuits.com.
- LEDs have polarity, which means electricity can only flow in one direction. The longer leg is positive (+) and shorter leg is negative (-). If your LED isn't lighting, reconnect each Scrappy Clip to the other binder clip.