For this brick you need to shoot the aluminium foil ball and have it rest between the two paper clips. Think of this as a mini version of basketball. It might help if you wrap some pennies inside your aluminium ball for added weight.
- 3 small binder clips
- 2 paper clips
- a few pennies
- aluminium foil
- Straighten 2 paper clips and fold them in half.
- Add two binder clips to the same side. Make sure they are not touching.
- Clip each folded paper clip in a binder clip.
- Bend them to form an open triangle for your goal.
- Add a straw as a backboard. Feel free to draw a basketball backboard on paper and tape it to the straw.
- Wrap some pennies in aluminium foil and then rumble up more to make a ball.